I love San Francisco.
via Juan Martinez
Determined to replace fear for the unknown with curiosity and find meaning on the road. Founder Axl Agency
Silicon Valley dreams bigger than the rest of the country, according to an analysis of LinkedIn profiles. HO/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images
People who include the keywords “change the world” in their professional profiles on the business-networking site are far more common in the San Francisco Bay Area
2012’s Most Popular Locations on Instagram
What was the most-Instagrammed place in the world this past year? The answer may surprise you.
Out of anywhere else in the world, Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport tops the list. Over 100,000 photos were taken there last year! What other locations were popular in 2012? From Asia to Europe to North America, Instagrammers shared their view of the world. Read on for the full list:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) ท่าอากาศยานสุวรรณภูมิ in Bangkok, Thailand
- Siam Paragon (สยามพารากอน) shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand
- Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California
- Times Square in New York City
- AT&T Park in San Francisco
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles
- Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Staples Center in Los Angeles
- Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles
Another fun Converse Collaboration with the famous San Francisco Store.
THe Golden Gate Bridge model is sold out, but you can still catch up the Giants one ;-0
(via Pi in the Sky)
On September 12th, residents of the San Francisco Bay area witnessed the world’s largest temporary installation (150 miles long) 10,000 miles overhead as a team of skywriters wrote out the first 1,000 digits of pi